Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Wow. I can't believe it's already here! Christmas is upon us! 



















Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. I love the merriment of the season. I love the lights, the music, the gift-giving, and the happiness involved. 
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of cars decorated for Christmas around town! It's so nice, and it always reminds me of how happy the season makes me. 



















And the gift-giving is the best part of Christmas. Although receiving gifts is nice, I just love shopping for friends and trying to find the best surprises for them, and then seeing how they react. I can't help but feed off the energy. 
So, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope it is filled with all the joy and merriment this time of year has to offer. 
<3
*All images courteous of Google Images
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment