Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 1

Day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Kudos to my amazing friend Ella, for taking this picture. 

Me behind the "rear-end" of Space Shuttle Endeavour, as taken over the summer at Kennedy Space Center. 


Fifteen Interesting Facts about Chelsea:

1) I spent my last summer interning in Kennedy Space Center's Prototype Development Lab.

2) I am absolutely obsessed with collectable Barbies. Well, Barbies in general.

3) Nachos are my favorite breakfast food. 

4) Only recently have I started enjoying the color pink.

5) I absolutely hate the cold. Don't like it in the least. 

6) Tank tops are the staple of my wardrobe. 

7) Only until recently did I want to be a physics major. I am now a major in mechanical engineering.

8) I adore tattoos. Definitely one of my favorite things. 

9) I hate people messing with my feet. 

10)Me gusta hablar en espanol. [I love speaking in Spanish.]

11) Secretly, I would love to be a pin-up girl.

12) I have two older brothers, one brother 10 months younger than I, and one much younger sister.

13) Mars is the ultimate destination. I would go even if the trip was one-way.

14) My favorite movies are action/adventure/car chases/guns/spies/adrenaline/explosions...

15) I name everything! My cell phone's name is Wocket. My Mac? Fabio. My green laser? Lux. Camera? Chimera. 






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Collectible Barbies? Really? How did I NOT know this.

    ReplyDelete