Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 2

day 2- the meaning behind you blog name

There is not one particular meaning behind my blog name, 3...2...1... has several different meanings behind it. 

3...2...1... is a countdown to something, the start of something, and was the countdown to the start of a new era in my life, as well as to the start of my blog. It is also the last numbers in a countdown to rocket and shuttle launches. I love launches, and are definitely something to see if one has never seen them. 321 are the digits to the area code of the place I will soon be living and working in. It is the area code for Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Titusville, and of course, of my favorite place, Kennedy Space Center. 3...2...1... holds several meanings to me, and only seems fitting as the name of my blog. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment