Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 3

day 3- a picture of you and your friends

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together"
- Woodrow Wilson
Aya. My bestie. My Soul Sister. My Lost Girl. We've been together for almost 4 years, and we have had the best of adventures. Slinging coffee cups at each other, getting locked in stairwells, cinnamon in the hair....I love this girl to death. 

Ella! My "little sis". So brilliant and fun, I love how we can talk science, history, politics, religion...everything. Science tattoos. <3 And our many youtube videos! Roxies, ninjas, strange bedfellows! Love you Els. 

Tayyyyyy. My other strange bedfellow and Roxies girl! She's so beautiful and confident and so focused on her future, she's so inspiring. And although you are my sworn enemy, Capulet, I love you. 


Wren! My Jamaican baby! We've been best friends since 3rd grade. We have so much fun together and are completely crazy and retarded when together. I love this girl x100000000!

Gabriel! Mi mejor amigo! We've been friends for forever, ever since he moved to the US from Puerto Rico. We've been through everything together. Such a talented artist and musician, and just an admirable person overall.

Hamoody, the little bro. One of the funniest people I've ever known. He is completely idiotic and always knows what to say when I'm feeling down. He's a pretty awesome kid. 

And then this guy. Daniel Ned Krilich. The sweetest guy you'll ever find. He makes me feel so loved and like the most special girl alive. We have so much fun together and I can be completely open and honest with him. And he is incredibly smart, and we can have the best conversations. The Betelgeuse to my Bellatrix, the Clyde to my Bonnie.

These are just few of my many amazing friends. My friends are the greatest, I love them all so much. <3


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. this post makes me happy. and i lovelovelove you, aya, and wren!! and that dan better treat you right...or else (get it dan?!?! lol)
    love you chels
    kel

    ReplyDelete