Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 6

day 6- favorite super hero and why

My favorite superhero..... Out of all the superheroes in the world, I must say that my favorite is...
Batman is just pretty much amazing. To me, Spiderman was always a little bit "wimpy", and Superman was overrated. None of the other superheroes in the realm of heroism never really impressed me much. But Batman was the dude. He didn't receive superpowers in any other-worldly way, he made himself a superhero. He worked himself physically and intellectually to gain his amazing crime-fighting abilities, rather than getting them by chance or being born with them. That's pretty amazing. And he has such cool gadgets and toys. All of this pretty much has me sold. Batman owns.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. He also hangs around with an acrobatic boy in short shorts.

    ReplyDelete