Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Snowy Christmas.



Okay, so maybe it didn't look like this...































Two days ago, I experienced a miracle.
































































A true miracle. 





It snowed in Florida. 









It was the day after Christmas, and I woke up to walk the dogs. I walked outside, and I noticed all this white stuff on my black jacket. I was very confused, and I started looking around, and I saw all this white stuff swirling around in the air! It was snow flurries! It was very exciting. 



But tomorrow, I will be on my very first plane ride, to go to Pennsylvania!
To this location, to be precise.


 I'm going to stay with my cousins for about a week and help them out some and just enjoy the break. It's going to be very cold, (something I am NOT fond of!), but I'll manage. Be expecting tons of pictures! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment