Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To Formally Introduce Myself...

Let me formally introduce myself. 

I am Chelsea Partridge. I attend Florida State College at Jacksonville, soon to graduate and attend the Florida Institute of Technology for Mechanical Engineering. I work for FSCJ as a math tutor, and am totally geeky when it comes to science. After college, I am striving to work for NASA. I'm pretty obsessed with space, too. I don't have the best sense of direction, and often find myself going on "adventures". I am an extremely hard worker. 


Loves:
physics
the beach
rock/alternative music
tattoos
flannel shirts
intelligent conversations 
glitter
nachos
dancing
ballet
martial arts
teddy bears 
pokemon
texting 
hoodies
my black lab, Probie. 


Dislikes:
clowns, 
spiders, 
feeling cold, 
drama, 
and needles. 


I love having fun and have the greatest friends in the world. 
This is me.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you tutor math Chelsea. I thought about it, but never had the time to do it. I know I would be an excellent Algebra tutor.
    Scott F.

    ReplyDelete