Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 10

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

Anyone that knows me knows that music is a huge part of my life. An ex-band geek, I incorporate music into almost everything I do. I'm always singing some song, or dancing along to a little tune; music is a huge part of me and my life. I would post links to videos to each song, but that would be too much! Favorites are highlighted in purple, and have links attached. 

Happy
Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
Baby One More Time- Britney Spears
Come on Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
Dead on Arrival- Fall Out Boy 
Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
Coming for You- JoJo
Animal- Neon Trees
Break It Off-Rihanna & Sean Paul
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne 
Amber-311
Have Faith in Me-A Day to Remember 
Imma Be- Black Eye Peas
I Gotta Feeling- Black Eye Peas (this one's for you, Smalls!)
Hero/Heroine- Boys Like Girls 
Heels over Head- Boys Like Girls (I almost named my blog this, I still toy with the idea from time to time.)

Trouble- nevershoutnever
    Trouble
Dig- Incubus

    Dig
Drops of Jupiter- Train (An all-time fav.)

20 Dollar Nose Bleed- Fall Out Boy (This song never fails at making me feel happy. It's one of  my all time favs.)
Lay Me Down- Dirty Heads (Another all-time fav.)
     Lay Me Down


Sad
Whereabouts Unknown- Rise Against 
Audience of One- Rise Against
I Still Miss You-Keith Anderson 
Pretty Girl- Sugarcult
Love the Way You Lie, Parts 1 & 2- Rihanna and Eminem 
Breathe (2.AM)- Anna Nalick 


Jersey- Mayday Parade
    Jersey
So Wrong- Atreyu
 

    So Wrong
If This Means a lot to You- A Day to Remember
Mr. Brightside- The Killers



Bored 
Anything on my ipod! I can't narrow this down, the list would literally be in the thousands. 


Hyped 
A lot of these songs would be repeats of songs in my "Happy" list, but I won't repeat them. 
Bouncing of the Walls- Sugarcult
It Wasn't Me- Shaggy
Down with the Sickness- Disturbed


Mad 
You're Going Down- Sick Puppies 
I Never Told You What I did for a Living- My Chemical Romance
Indonesia- August Burns Red 
Mayday!!- Flobots 
     Mayday!!





Pin It

1 comment: