Saturday, February 26, 2011

After Anxiously Awaiting...

So, I must say that I am super, super, super, excited for today. I've been waiting for this day for almost a year now, ever since I heard that it would be preformed in town. Today, well tonight at 7:30, to be exact, I am going to see the National Russian Ballet Theatre preform Swan Lake. My first time attending a ballet was their performance of Sleeping Beauty two years ago, (when I was in ballet, my first recital was our school's performance of Sleeping Beauty; it only seemed fitting). Swan Lake has always been a ballet I've wanted to see, and when I found out that it would be coming to town about a year ago, I started freaking out! I was so excited, and it's finally led up to tonight. The amazing boyfriend Dan will be accompanying me (he's a keeper if he's willing to come see a ballet with me!). We have amazing seats, courtesy of my parents (they bought them for my birthday), in the orchestra lower level A, left side, row D, seats 13 & 15. 
(If you can't tell, I'm excited!) I'm also excited about seeing Dan looking nice and all dressed up. You can guarantee there will be pictures taken, and possibly posted if I really like them.   Anyways, I will keep you all posted! 

<3

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment