Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 20

day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

Okay, so I will admit, I have been putting off the 30 Day Challenge because of this post. Talking about my feelings with regards to my future has somewhat been an iffy topic for me, because I have no idea of what my future holds. In regards to being with someone/marrying someone in the future, I can say that it is something I definitely want to happen sometime in the future. I would love to have that someone that makes me feel complete and I could wake up to every morning. The person I see myself marrying is someone who genuinely loves me and has my best interests at heart. He listens, is open, values me, my thoughts & feelings, and our relationship, and encourages me in whatever it is I want to do in life. He makes me smile on my worst days, and can make me laugh. He is kind to the people he meets, is respectful, and has a generally cheery disposition. He makes me feel loved; he holds my hand, hugs me from behind, tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm not. He loves me for me, imperfections and all. 

Now, I am not looking for some perfect and flawless Prince Charming.

       Yeah. NOT this guy.

I would feel pretty crummy if I was with someone who was absolutely perfect, because I know I am not perfect and being with someone who was would pretty much suck, in my opinion. I am just looking for someone who respects and loves me, and I think everything else will come naturally. Now, I haven't mentioned any specific person, but I do have this wonderful boyfriend, Daniel, who does listen, is open, values me & our relationship, encourages me, makes me laugh, and loves me. Is he the one I am to marry? I don't know, & getting married is not something on my plate in the immediate future; I have an education to get first. But I do know that someone I see myself marrying in the future has the ability to love me for all of me. 

This is what I want. <3 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment