Sunday, February 6, 2011

Days 13-17

I hate not having blogged for so long! I spent the last week preparing for a science/math expo for colleges in Florida and Georgia, and I tied in first place for the oral presentations in Engineering! I was truly shocked, I had absolutely no idea I would even place, and it was truly an awesome surprise. Anyways, back to the 30 Days of Me. 

day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
I will have to take a pass on this day. I'm sorry, but if someone does hurt me in the near future, I will come back to this and repost it. 

day 14- a picture of you and your family
I will also have to wait on this, but I will get back to it! I don't have any pictures of me and my family, so I will get one and come back to this day, also.

day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
  1. Memory- Sugarcult
  2. Baby One More Time- Britney Spears (This song always makes me smile; there's a special memory associated with it.)
  3. Things I'll Never Say- Avril Lavigne 
  4. Wonders of the Younger- Plain White T's 
  5. Ten Thousand Fists- Disturbed
  6. Science- System of a Down
  7. B.Y.O.B.- System of a Down
  8. Got Money- Lil Wayne
  9. I Just Can't Wait to Be King- Lion King Soundtrack
  10. You're Going Down- Sick Puppies
day 16- another picture of yourself
Me on a lazy day.
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
If I could switch lives with someone for a day, one of the people I think I would want to switch lives with is actually Paris Hilton. Her life is so different from my own, and I would like to see how someone like her lives. It would be really interesting to see how someone with her "social status" or whatever wording you prefer lives from day to day, and see what kinds of worries she has, and things like that. I would find it fascinating. She's just one of the many I would like to trade lives with for a day.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment