Thursday, February 17, 2011

Days 18-19

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have


Plans...dreams...goals....Everyone knows I'm pretty big on science/engineering, and my future will have a lot to do with that. As far as my future goes, it will ideally work out as me getting through this physics class I am taking now, then attending and graduating from the Florida Institute of Technology as a mechanical engineer. After that, I would like to get a job involved with space sciences/space program, or something equally as cool and exciting. I want to apply for the astronaut program, and will keep at that until I am accepted, and from there, I want to go into space and eventually get to Mars. In my future, I also want to get married,  and have an impressive garden at my home, wherever that may be. This is my ideal future.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them

Chels/Chel-chel/Chey- short for Chelsea 
Gooby Goober/Gooby/Goober- this is from my Soul Sister, Aya, from Escaping Reality (check out her blog, it's amazing!),  and she had a dream that involved me and this expression being said. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that dream, but I love the nickname. 
Bellatrix/Bella- One of the 3 main stars in the constellation Orion, I can't really explain why I have this nickname, other than the fact that I am loved by Betelgeuse.
Sissy- I am a sister, both biologically and mentally. 
Pi Girl- Refers to a permanent attachment to my hip.
BestFrannnnd- My friend Kellie, from On the Brink of Something Beautiful, calls me this one. I think it started with our mutual love for Mr. Darcy. 
Montague- I don't really remember how this nickname came up, but it's from my fried Tay at Rants, Raves, and Rad Reviews. I call her Capulet, and I think this came from a very dramatic texting conversation we had one day in Shakespearean-esque language. 
Chelsanator- A humorous attempt to give me a nickname, but I kinda like it. Makes me feel like I should kick some cyborg butt and go all Terminator from future beings that want to kill me. 
Chella Bella- probably my favorite, (it's right up there with Gooby Goober). A good attempt at a nickname, I think it's cute and I love it. It's origins can't really be explained, it was just given to me by somebody special. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment