Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 22

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else

My name is Chelsea. I was born March 2, raised in Florida. I am my own individual. Ever since I was young, I put all my efforts into anything I decided to do, and it's brought me far. I've gotten to intern at NASA, and earn my AA degree by the time I was 18. I'm loving and caring. I love talking to people, and will go out of my way to take care of someone, and to make sure they're happy. I am unique. I love good books, long movies, romance, math, flip flops, tattoos, the beach, stuffed dinosaurs, glitter, shrimp. I hate feet, clowns, spiders, and drama. I don't like getting my hands and feet dirty. I don't like hot showers. I love to "surf", (I am quite lousy at it). I love to dance, despite my clumsiness. I can't sleep if someone is mad at me. I stress myself out a lot. My like being called beautiful, especially by my handsome boyfriend. I want to make a difference in the world. I want to help others. I blush SUPER easily, and I am really ticklish. I want to have a huge garden someday. I have back issues. Nachos, brownies, and cinnamon rolls are my obsessions. Spicy food is the best. Only recently have I become "girly", to an extent. I don't really like wearing makeup. I love dreaming. I wish I was a ballerina. I have a support system of people who love and support me, as I do them. I am Chelsea. I am me, and nothing more. 





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment