Sunday, November 13, 2011

People I Want to Meet Someday

Betty White: I love her. She's comedic genius and utterly brilliant. 

Buzz Aldrin: A very awesome astronuat and one of the first men on the moon.

Chelsea Handler: So. Funny. I think she's hysterical. 

Drake: Has the greatest smile ever and I love his music.

Ellen Degeneres: She is hysterical, loves to dance, loves houses as much as I do, and I just adore her.

Ethan Siegel: astrophysics professor and runs my favorite blog, Starts With a Bang. Very smart and very kind.

Jake Gyllenhaal: Hot. 

Kat Von D: I think she's beautiful and is an amazing artist. 

Pete Wentz: He's very good looking and I like his music. 

The cast of The Big Bang Theory: Best. Show. Ever. 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. OMG I am so stealing this idea, watch this space!!! #Love Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead! I look forward to seeeing your post!

      Delete