Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An Update on My Life

So, the reason I haven't been on here for many fortnights is that my life has been pretty crazy. I was finishing up my associates degree when I stopped blogging, and I finally finished that and have started the all-time consuming task of starting engineering school at
The University of North Florida. I also interned over the summer at NASA for the second time, and I got to go inside a space shuttle and do all sorts of cool things! My boyfriend, Daniel, has also joined the Army, so I have found myself in another new situation, and that is being in a long-distance/military relationship. But I am determined to get back to blogging, but I apologize to all if my blog takes a different direction than when initially started, because my life has changed a lot since this blog first came into being. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment