Friday, December 2, 2011

Random Picture Post

I have decided to start a new "series", I guess you can call it, of random pictures and the stories behind them. Kicking off the random picture posts is the below image: 




This is a picture of Daniel and I, taken when I graduated with my AA degree from Florida State College at Jacksonville. I was very tired in this picture; my high school grad bash was the night before my college graduation, so I had about a 5 hour window from the time I returned from grad bash to the time my graduation ceremony for the college started. I graduated with high honors, and after the ceremony, my parents were taking tons of pictures of me. I didn't notice this one until months after they had been taken, but someone was giving me bunny ears! (The mischievous face should have revealed all.)  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment