Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things I've been loving lately.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has stared off the week well. This post is pretty self-explanatory, it's just things I've been loving lately.
Chelsea Handler. Daniel recently bought me this Chelsea Handler book, because he knows I love her, and I've been watching her show lately...It just boils down to I love Chelsea Handler. 

Strawberry cheesecake, the best example of perfection on Earth.
Rings! 
Netflix has definitely saved me from boredom during the slow start of the semester. 
Brita water bottles are my best friend. I got two of these for Christmas, and not only do I no longer need to buy bottled water, but I can get water from pretty much anywhere and it taste amazing. These bottles also keep their temperature pretty well, so my cold water stays cold! I love these things!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment