Monday, February 27, 2012

As much as I love Harry Potter....

If you have known me throughout any time of my life, you probably know I LOVE Harry Potter. It was a huge part of my childhood, I read all of the books more times you can count, to the point where the hardback covers would break off and the pages would split. I really wore my Harry Potter books out. I love the movies just as much; Harry Potter was a big part of my life, as nerdy as that is.

Despite my love for Harry Potter, however, I have always been a little troubled of how Harry actually defeated Voldemort. Voldemort was the most powerful wizard OF ALL TIME. Dumbledore was the only wizard more powerful than He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. How does Harry Potter, a wizard who is still in school, reasonably defeat him? Even Aurors, some of the most well-trained wizards, can't defeat him. So how does a mediocre student wizard defeat him? Harry doesn't know any impressive spells or advenced wizardry, yet he constantly survives attacks by the most badass wizard out there. If it weren't for sheer luck and help from his friends, Harry would have never gotten as far as he did.

But I still love you Harry. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment