Monday, March 19, 2012

Exciting news!

So, my life has been a bit on the crazy side lately. I haven't been blogging too much about my personal life, as there has been an unfortunate turn of events and it hasn't been fun or easy, but I've been coping. But this past week has been a pretty good week, and today I got awesome news!

This past week was spring break for me, and although I didn't do the typical crazy college party stuff, I did hang out with my friends a lot! I went to the beach with a group of my friends, helped with the lunar robot for the robotics team I am on, got my laptop finally fixed, applied for summer internships, went to a cave and a waterfall, and got to relax. But this morning, I got an email saying I have been accepted into the summer internship program with GE Transportation! I was surprised, I didn't think I had gotten the internship. But it was an excellent way to start off the morning.

Beach!

A bat! Isn't it adorable? 

Inside the cave. 

Robot.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment