Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cover Story Dreams

I know I joke around with my friends a lot about becoming famous, because usually, being famous is equated with being successful. But what if I actually were famous someday? What if I made it on the cover of a magazine?
If I were on the cover of a magazine, it's really hard to say which magazine I'd want to be on the cover on. It would ultimately depend on my target audience. One of my biggest goals in life is to promote STEM awareness amongst people, especially women. Magazines like Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Girl's Life, etc,  are read by women and girls everywhere, and would be a good way to reach my target audience. I would just like to inspire other females who don't think they can excel in or pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and math that they can do it. I would also like to be recognized professionally, so being on the cover of engineering/technical publications would be amazing as well.

Maybe someday it'll be me instead of Britney!
I would also like to give credit to http://michelleshaeffer.com/ for the inspiration behind this blog post!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment