Friday, June 22, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

One of the newer blogs I've discovered the little things we do, does a "Fill in the Blank Friday" segment. I've decided to take part in this, and this Friday's topic is summer!

Summer to me is a wonderful season to expand and gain new experiences. This summer, as well as the past two, I have worked in engineering internships, and have had more experiences than I ever thought possible. Not only have I greatly expanded my knowledge and experiences in engineering, but I have made amazing friends along the way. During my first two internships at Kennedy Space Center, I met some amazing people, both interns and full-time employees, that I would have never met otherwise. I give major kudos to the NASA INSPIRE program for giving me these opportunities. The past few summers have also taught me how to be independent, how to take care of myself, and has given me a greater appreciation for my childhood and how my parents raised me. If not for them, I would have never excelled as much as I did. To me, summer is a season about self-discovery and growth, as well as having fun and enjoying life. You never know what the summertime will bring. What are your thoughts and feelings about summer? What does summer mean to you? Comment below.



Jeff, Carlimar, Megan, Mia, and I with two lady astronauts.

This One and That One in front of Space Shuttle Atlantis!

Aida, Cati, Axel, Karishma, and myself in front of an Atlas V "butt".

Kennedy and Marshall Asian time! 

Hang ten!

The best of KSC.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i love that blog and her fill in the blank friday posts! glad you stumbled upon it too!
    love you
    -kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them as well, I can't believe I didn't find it sooner! Love you too <3

      Delete