Friday, June 29, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday.

Hello everyone! Since it's Friday, the little things we do has posted another Fill in the Blank Friday post.

This Friday's theme is color
These are all personal pictures I've taken that are rich with color. I hope you enjoy!


Blue Door Artists, Fernandina Beach.

Galaxy Skirt.
Cinderella Mosaic at Disney's Magic Kingdom

Flowers blooming in the backyard.

A picture of me taken in Five Points.

My little sister's birthday cake.
One of my favorite, most colorful shirts!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That galaxy skirt is kind of amazing! There's actually a galaxy dress that I've had my eye on for awhile. So fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I absolutely love it. The only thing I don't like about it is the fabric isn't the best and I wore it for a few hours, and there were long strings of fabric unravelling. Since its a really delicate fabric, I'm going to have to get a seamstress to hem it, but it's still by far my favorite item of clothing.

      Delete
  2. I love that galaxy skirt! It's amazing :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely adore it, especially with me being such a space geek. Unfortunately, the delicate fabric is unraveling after just a few hours of wear, so I have to get it hemmed, but it is still worth it. I got if off romwe.com, they have other galaxy clothes :)

      Delete