Sunday, June 10, 2012

Game of Thrones: My new obsession

I'm sorry I have been so MIA for the last few weeks! I have a bit to update on, but one of the reasons I have been missing is because of: 

Source

Where has this show been all of my life? One of my friends introduced me to this show, and I am hooked. It is so good, I can watch it for hours and never get tired of it. I just started season two, and I'm really excited for it.
Source

Daenerys Targaryen is definitely my favorite character. She is such a strong and dynamic character, and I love how she has really stepped up to take what she wants. I see similarities in our personalities, one of the reasons I like her so much.

I just love this show so much! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting so addicted to Game of Thrones! Tyrion has to be my fave though :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! He is so funny! He is the only thing that redeems that Lannister family in my opinion.

      Delete