Monday, June 25, 2012

Liebster Award!


Liz over at Crazy Little Thing Called Life has nominated me for the Liebster Award!



Here's the description of the award (taken from Liz's page):
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


Okay. Here goes the 11 things about me! 
  1. I am a mechanical engineering student at the University of North Florida. 
  2. I love pin-up girls. I wish I could be one. 
  3. Minty things make me sleepy. 
  4. I HATE cilantro. It tastes borderline poisonous to me! 
  5. I love vintage things, especially furniture.
  6. I got a mac from the NASA INSPIRE program and have been hooked to Apple products ever since. 
  7. There was a porcelain doll made after me when I was a baby. My grandfather has the letters that show it was made after me.
  8. I have a strong affection for glitter and shiny things.
  9. I mainly just drink water.
  10. I'm obsessed when it comes to organization. 
  11. The Red Hot Chili Peppers never fail to put a smile on my face. 
Liz's questions! 
  1. What is your favorite movie?  Favorite line?
    • Pride and Prejudice "You have bewitched me mind, body and soul."
  2. What has been your most romantic moment? 
    • That's hard. There was this one night my ex and I walked around this park on the river, and the entire evening was romantic.
  3. Who has influenced you the most? 
    • My parents and teachers.
  4. What part of your morning routine do you consider essential? 
    • Eating breakfast.
  5. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?
    • My style has changed a lot, as well as my school life; I know go to engineering school which is a pretty big change.
  6. What is your favorite quote? Why?
    • "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Einstein. I love this pretty much because it's really funny.
  7. What is the best compliment that you have ever received? 
    • Probably that I have a really big heart. 
  8. When have you embarrassed yourself in public?
    • The question should be when haven't I... I used to be a major klutz and trip and fall all the time. 
  9. Who is your favorite author? 
    • Rowling or Tolkien. 
  10. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
    • Tons of things. Vet, astronaut, teacher, writer, NASCAR driver, Navy officer, lawyer, Olympic track runner.... 
  11. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Was it good? 
    • The Dictator. It was pretty funny, but I thought it was going to be more of the style that Borat or Bruno was, but it was more "cinematic.
 My Questions: 
  1. What is your favorite song lyric and why? 
  2. What is an average day in your life like? 
  3. Sweet food or spicy food?
  4. Why did you start blogging? 
  5. If you were on a desert island and could have one person with you, what person would that be and why?
  6. Where do you find inspiration? 
  7. What are your goals for the next five years? 
  8. What are three things you wish would disappear from the world/your life?
  9. What do you do in your spare time?
  10. What are your guilty pleasures? 
  11. What is your biggest dream?
My nominations: 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. thanks for nominating me! i'm doing my post right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination! I had a lot of fun answering your questions!! Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I quite adore your blog. (:

      Delete