Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rain, rain, go away....

Come again another day... It's summer, and in Florida, that means one thing: rain. Tropical Storm Debby is giving Jacksonville hell. A very wet, soggy hell. On my way home from work today, the creek near my house had majorly flooded; water is edging closer and closer to the road. Streets all around my side of town have been closed due to flooding. My street itself is starting to resemble a river:


(A brief video my brother took of the water)

I'm all for a rainy day now and then, but this is a little much. It's not supposed to stop for a few more days, too.... I may be rowing to work by the week's end! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. nice blog!
    follow me back ... i hope you understand spanish hahahaha!!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I understand very little, but I'll follow back. That's what they have google translate for. (;

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha ... you're right!!!! :) writerandy7@gmail.com

      if you wanna have a talk, send me an email :) ... nice blog!

      Delete
  2. Randomly found your blog. I have some good friends that live in Jacksonville and they sent us pictures yesterday! Ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Part of the street I live off of was flooded this morning, it was so crazy. The road had never done that, even when we had hurricanes. Thankfully, it was reopened before I left for work, but it was still a bit flooded. By the way, I love your blog!

      Delete