Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Amazing Hubble images

I love looking through NASA's Image of the Day or Astronomy Image of the Day and looking at the breathtaking images of space. All of the glorious nebulae, stars, and galaxies... It's mind-blowing, knowing that all of these are actually out there, and that we can see them, thanks to the Hubble telescope. I often use the images I find as laptop/phone wallpapers. Below are some amazing Hubble images, (the top four being my absolute favorites). What do you think of these images? Do you have any particular Hubble images you find incredible?












NOTE: All images courtesy of NASA Image of the Day



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing. I'm reminded of how small I am when I see some ting like that! Thank you for sharing them.
    Rose @ {A Rosie Sweet Home}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I often feel the same way when I look at the cosmos.

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I’m the newest follower of your blog via the hop, and I’d also like to invite you to check out an Amazon Giftcard Giveaway I’m having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thank you!

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/07/giveaway-enter-and-win-5000-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete