Monday, July 16, 2012

"Beautiful" songs

Happy Monday everyone! How did your weekend go? 


For those of you that know my musical tastes, I listen to a lot of rock music. I listen to all types of rock. A Day to Remember, As I Lay Dying, Rufio, Blink-182, Avenged Sevenfold...I'm not picky. But I enjoy listening to other types of music, such as country and rap, but I really enjoy what I call "beautiful" music. 
This kind of music is typically pianos and vocals, and maybe a few other instruments. I don't know what the particular genre this type of music is (pop, maybe?), but if anyone does, feel free to let me know! Below are a few songs and accompanying videos of some of my favorite "beautiful" songs. 


Dancing: Elisa


Drop in the Ocean: Ron Pope


Drops of Jupiter: Train

Trouble: Nevershoutnever



What do you think of these songs? Do you have any similar type songs that you love?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of 'Dancing' by Elisa for a while now but you're the first person I know who's heard of it too! Check out 'Stranger' by Elisa if you get the time, I think it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Stranger' is such a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing. :) I haven't met anyone who actually knew the song either, although it is one of my favorites.

      -Chelsea

      Delete
  2. You know Elisa!!! She's one of my favourite singer... my favourite Elisa song is 'Luce'... in italian, but it's so beautiful! You'll love it! :-)


    you have such a lovely blog. lovely! what do you think about following each other?
    WhiteCloset
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are very kind. :) I do like that song, in fact!

      Following each other sounds great. I'm following your blog and your twitter, I can add you to fb later. :)

      Delete