Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Currently

Naomi over at Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups does these really cute posts that sum up everything that's going on in her life quite nicely. I'm going to do the same every now and then! 


Loving: Something new that won't be going anywhere. At the time being, I won't say more than this! (;


Reading: "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin and "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman" by Richard Feynman. As far as "Thrones" goes, I typically read it between 30 minutes-1 hour every night, but I've been too busy the past few nights to pick it up! I'm almost halfway through with the first book; it is really good. I've also been reading a PDF copy of "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman". It's about brilliant physicist's (and my idol) quirky and crazy adventures. It is not about his scientific life, but more of an insight to his personality. It is such a funny read; it makes me laugh a lot! It is definitely one of my favorite books.


Listening to: Fall Out Boy. A couple weeks ago, I listened to the entire "Take This To Your Grave" album by FOB, and I fell in love all over again. It's a good album. 






Anticipating: I'm greatly anticipating the start of the semester. It's a combination of nervous and excited anticipation, (but there's more emphasis on the nervous side!). This semester is going to be so rough, and I've tried to spend my summer preparing myself for it... But I am still very nervous!


Thinking about: How I am going to get ASME organized until we get a new president elected.


Watching:
Source.
I LOOOOVE the Olympics. They are so addicting and fun to watch. Typically, I would be watching something from my insanely large Netflix instant queue, but the Olympics have taken priority. When it comes to Netflix, the shows I'm watching are Doctor Who, Supernatural, and The Tudors, but I have many, many more waiting for me to start. 


Working on: I haven't been working on too much lately! I'm trying to relax before plunging into the treacherous waters of my junior year of engineering school. 


Wishing: I wish for lots of things. Right now, I'm wishing for good sleep, to find the perfect lace shirt, for a good semester, and that my vanity and table will paint themselves black so I won't have to. 


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Fall Out Boy reminds me so much of high school! That brought back lots of memories. Great post my dear :) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post idea!! I'm curious as to what you are loving ;)
    Also seriously addicted to The Olympics!!

    Sea Xx http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you can manage to write a blog, working and a the same time studying. You must have superpowers, hahaha!!! you're a multi-tasker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been so bad this summer since I haven't been taking classes... The real trick will be continuing when the semester starts! Then it will be much harder, especially with clubs and new responsibilities that I have this semester. I typically fall off the blogging train during the semester, but I am going to try really hard to continue it, giving that it doesn't interfere with my grades.

      Delete
  4. I hear ya on the Olympics...I stay up WAY too late watching them!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just hate that I can't watch them while at work, I'm missing so many great events!

      Delete