Monday, July 30, 2012

Featured on Bloggers.com!

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to share my excitement; I was featured on bloggers.com! This is an awesome website to find and connect with other blogs, and I am very excited to be featured on it today. To those who were directed here from bloggers, welcome! Feel free to follow via bloggers or google friend connect. :) If you found me through bloggers, please comment below! If you include your blog, twitter, etc, I'll definitely check it out!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I don't mean to intrude on your blog. I just wanted to say you've got a pretty cool blog site here. Full of fun, life and laughter! It's a refreshing place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You are not intruding at all, I love comments. :) Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chelsea,

    Congratulations for getting featured on Bloggers.com, I reached your blog from there. You've got a nice and cheerful blog, I like the header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggers brought me here also, congratulations Chelsea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Sheri! I hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  4. Congrats!, I'm so happy for you, you deserve it! Thanks for dropping by my blog and promoting it.
    -Imee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And no problem, hope I was able to help!

      Delete