Friday, July 6, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Today's Fill in the Blank Friday (hosted at the little things we do) is: 

"If I could get away for the day, I would go...."

If I could get away for the day, I would definitely go to Greece, (particularly Santorini). I love everything Greek. It is a beautiful country with such a rich and interesting history. I would love to go there.  If you could get away for the day, where would you go? Comment below, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Santorini, Greece

Zakynthos, Greece

Santorini, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Acropolis, moon rising
Mykonos Greek Island

 (NOTE: all images retrieved from Pinterest)




Pin It

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Santorini is perfect !!! That would be in my top 3 ;) Also Paris & NY!

    Sorry, didnt realise I wasnt follwing you, but I am now :D Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Santorini is just all sorts of beautiful. I would love to go to Paris and New York as well! Barcelona, Rio, and Sydney, Australia, would finalize my top 6.

      -Chels

      Delete
  2. I would go to Thailand, to a little beach and just sit and read :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice as well! I was toying with saying Angkor, Cambodia; they have some gorgeous temples there.

      Delete
  3. These photos are breathtaking! I have extended family in Greece I visited years back and would love to go again.

    xoxo Lorelai
    Lloralye.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I wish I could have been the one taking the pictures. That's awesome that you have family there!

      Delete
  4. Although i have never been to mainland greece (i've been to several of the greek islands) these picture really make me want to go. At the monment if i had the chance to get away for the day I would go to london zoo. I LOVE THE ZOO!!

    thank you for the lovely comment on my blog
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zoo is wonderful! There is one in my town and I love visiting it.

      -Chelsea

      Delete