Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saying goodbye to my baby brother.

My brother Dakota just walked out the door to leave for the Army. He doesn't actually leave until tomorrow, but he has to be at the hotel today. I'm really sad, I'm going to miss my brother so much. He and I have been there for each other our entire lives, and now we have to lead separate ones. It's really hard on me, knowing he won't be around anymore. But I know he's going to do well.
This is us.















I love you Dakota. 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a hard thing to go through... saying good-bye. I love the photos throughout the years :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It is a bit rough, but I know we'll still be in each other's lives.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing :) Beautiful photos! Your bro is cute hehe.
    Sending you love and prayers Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are too sweet! I really appreciate the love and prayers.

      Delete