Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Choose Wisely.

How could you ever decide.... (Source)
Gandalf's staff... lightsaber... Ice (Ned Stark's sword)... the Doctor's sonic screwdriver... The Elder Wand... 
Do I need to say how impossible of a decision this would be!?!?!?!?!?

I think I would have to go with the wand or staff, so I could do magic... But alas, I can not choose between my obsessions. This is like asking me which words I would rather hear; Hagrid's voice saying "Yer a wizard, Chelsea" or a madman with a blue box saying "Hello, I'm the Doctor!". How can you ever decide?!

If you had to choose, what would be your decision? Leave your choice (& maybe why!), in the comment section below.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'd definitely go for the Sonic! It might not be able to do wood but it's good for everything else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I wish I could just pick all of them!

      Delete
    2. That would be perfect, although hard to hold them all simultaneously would be difficult! I don't know if you've been nominated for the Liebster award before, but I nominated your blog :)

      http://youcancallmejadey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you so much!! It's awesome being nominated again. :)

      Delete
  2. Well, I am pouting. There is no Star Trek Communicator on there. At least should have Klingon bat'leth but to chose from the choices available. HMMMM the staff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been a good one! The staff would be pretty awesome, you can do magic and hit people on the head simultaneously!

      Delete
  3. for me, it's a toss between gandalf's staff and light saber. but I think the first one is much powerful to use.

    ReplyDelete