Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm catching the Twitter bug....

And not for the reasons you may think! 

I have grown a fondness for twitter because of the sheer numbers of science and tech twitters I can follow. I follow nearly 500 people on twitter, including every US (and several foreign) astronauts, tech companies such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing, icons such as Neil deGrasse Tyson, and just fellow science enthusiasts. I also follow a fair number of bloggers, but I have found twitter to be an amazing way to keep up to date on all things happening in science and technology. It also doesn't hurt that a couple of big science and tech companies follow me as well!

If you want to follow me on twitter, you can click on that snazzy twitter icon in the upper right hand corner, or just follow me @Queen_Of_Quarks.



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Definitely following now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you love geeky stuff, you've got to follow @vgocom and check out www.vgocom.com - totally awesome product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally will! Thank you soooo much for sharing!

      Delete
  3. good posting about I'm catching the Twitter bug

    ReplyDelete