Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Liebster Award Pt. 2!



I am excited to say I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for a second time! Jade over at You Can Call Me Jadey nominated me. This time it seems like I have to do less than I did the first time, just list 11 facts about me and nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. You can see my first Liebster post here.

11 facts about Chelsea: 

  1. I am a huge space geek. I love anything and everything that has to do with space.
  2. My favorite magazine is Architectural Digest. 
  3. I love wearing dresses.
  4. I would love to go to the moon or Mars.
  5. Doctor Who and Game of Thrones are my favorite shows.
  6. I really would like to inspire girls to have interest in STEM fields. 
  7. I was born with red hair. 
  8. I rarely ever talk about politics. People get so heated and angry when it comes to politics, so I prefer to just keep my mouth shut.
  9. I love tattoos. 
  10. I was obsessed with Harry Potter as a kid.
  11. I cannot stand coffee.
My 11 nominees: 

Simpleigh
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hello Chelsea- thanks so much for awarding me! you are so sweet!! I just did this award on my blog but thank you sooooo much for awarding me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chelsea! although, i've already gotten this award, so, i won't post it again. sorry. but, thank-you for awarding me sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it because you are super cool :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! You are going to kick my butt back into blogging (a lot has been going on, I'll explain later). But I'm glad I'm not alone in hating coffee! It tastes so bad! Everyone is telling me you just have to get used to it. That's fine and dandy, but I don't want to waste my time/money drinking something I don't like in hopes to one day enjoy it... Crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope things calm down and you get to start blogging again! I know how much work it can be when a lot stuff is going on; I am going to have to work really hard from neglecting my blog when the semester starts tomorrow. But yeah, I've heard the same about coffee! But I still don't think I'll ever get used to the taste. And I'm the same way, I don't wanna spend money one something I don't like to begin with!

      Delete