Sunday, August 19, 2012

My new "home"!



Yesterday, I got to move into Osprey Fountains, the nicest place for on-campus living at UNF. It's an awesome place! I share a suite with five other girls, and room with one. There are four smaller individual rooms and one larger double room. I'm in the double room. There are so many amenities; there is a pool, a lazy river, lighted tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, a video game room, fitness center, study areas, and much, much more. It's a great place to live on campus. I have several pictures & a video of my living area at the end (it's not the best video! But it works). 

Outside of the Fountains.
In the lobby.
Our door!
Kitchenette area
Hallway to each bedroom; mine is at the very end
My bed

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I seriously love this! This is soo exciting, where I'm from they don't have on-campus dorms etc so this is just like something out of a movie! Very cool :) Xx

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's crazy! I'm glad you like it so much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a pretty nice apartment-style dorm, yes.

      Delete
  3. kitchen area very minimalis... Goodslook.. :)

    ReplyDelete