Monday, August 13, 2012

Plunging into junior year & summer recap

This past summer has zoomed by, and with my daunnting junior year of engineering upon me, I am desperately clinging to these final days of freedom. Soon I'll be insanely busy with my classes (16 credit hours!), research, being vice-president of ASME.... Life will be hetic. Thankfully I am a pro when it comes to time management and organization! I think most of my classes will be fine, but there are a few that are quite intimidating.

My blogging will forseeably decrease during this time, but I will not be gone! I will blog at least once a week, but I'm really hoping for more than that. (A girl has to relax somehow!) In preparation of those abnormally busy times in the semester, I have about 20 posts partially or entirely written and saved in my drafts. (Strategic or cheating? You decide.) Unlike my previous semesters, I WILL NOT let my blog fall to the wayside.

Now, to recap my glorious summer vacation that is drawing to a close, here are some of my favorite pictures from the summer ( I put my favorites in the very front and then at the very end, so make sure to scroll all the way through!)















Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Having some posts already created and partially created is definetly stratigic or would be if I could spell at this time. Good luck on your upcoming classes. I know how that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I was pro at time management and organization! I think it isn't cheating at all to have posts created already, it's very clever indeed!
    And great photos, thanks for sharing. Adore the shot of Sleeping Beauty's Castle !!!

    Xx http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete