Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Video feature?

Hello everyone! The semester is officially underway, and I am enjoying the start of my classes. Being a junior and being in all engineering classes is exciting! I'll talk more about the beginning of the semester at the end of the week, though. 
I was thinking today, while watching one of my favorite shows, The Nerdist, that I think I would like to add a video feature or something like that to my blog. I don't want to run a separate vlog or podcast, but I was thinking about maybe making a Youtube channel and posting the videos with my blog. As much as I would love to do it weekly, I think that is a bit of a lofty goal to set initially; maybe I can make videos monthly or every couple of weeks, and just talk about stuff. I can even take suggestions from my followers about what to talk about. So what do you think? Is this something people would like to see on 3...2...1... ? Any topics in mind? Let me know in the comments! 


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I've been considering doing the same thing :) I love watching other people's videos (I've become obsessed with Youtube these last two weeks) so I'd say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely do it as well!

      Delete
  2. Would be a fun addition. YouTube blogging is definitely taking off, and if you can edit the videos really well, then you'll be able to nail it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing is I know nothing about video editing, but I think this would definitely be a fun feature to add. Thanks for your feedback! :)

      Delete
  3. I am a frequent visitor in your blogs, this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete