Sunday, September 30, 2012

Currently

Loving: My new clutch! I got at Fort Jackson, SC, while visiting my brother. Isn't it cute? 


Reading: Other than textbooks, I've been reading a Storm of Swords. Every chapter I read, I am more and more convinced that George R.R. Martin is the greatest author. I'm also reading my new favorite blog, Girl Gone Geek! Jamila is a fantastic blogger. 

Listening to: I have just discovered Spotify, so I've been listening to a lot of music lately! Regina Spektor, Breaking Benjamin, and Maroon 5 have been my top listens. 

Anticipating: Halloween! I have no idea what I am going to do to celebrate my favorite holiday, but I love that October is finally here! 

Thinking about: The tons of studying and homework I am doing & have to do, and how perfect today's weather is. 

Watching: I haven't been watching much lately, but I have gotten into the new Sherlock Holmes spinoff "Elementary"! It's so good, and Sherlock is quite the hottie. 

Working on: Materials science homework! 

Wishing: That I had more time to blog. At least I'm blogging some, though, and I am very happy about that. 

Now off to do some more work! What have my followers been up to lately? 


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love Elementary! I can't wait for the next episode :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new clutch looks really lovely! :)
    btw, i like your blogging style, following you now xx

    - Gia http://www.lovelyserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gia! I love your blog, I'm now following you as well. (:

      Delete
  3. I want your clutch!! SO CUTE!!
    Xx
    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am SOOOOO sorry that I haven't been replying to your comments, for whatever reason they were all marked as spam. :( I'm sorry!

      Delete