Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  Something I am very proud of is  how hard I work. I  have gotten where I am today through hard work. 


2.  My favorite thing about myself is my ability to tough things out. I am definitely a fighter. 


3.  My favorite color for fall is gray! Though I always am I fan of the colors gray and black.

4. Something I've been learning lately is engineering school is really rough! 

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is "Storm of Swords" by George RR Martin. The Song of Fire and Ice is the BEST book series I have ever read! This book is particularly amazing, as well! 

6. My favorite Pandora Station is I'm not sure, I don't listen to Pandora! I love the Maroon 5 station on Spotify though. 


7.  This weekend I will study my butt off for my dynamics and thermodynamics exams on Monday!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment