Friday, October 5, 2012

The funniest book cover I've ever seen.

I was shelving biographies at the library today (I shelf books there a few hours every week), and I stumbled across what I thought was the FUNNIEST book cover:


Am I the only one that thinks Mr. Darwin looks a bit flamboyant in this pose? The hip jutting out, the crossed legs, the butterfly on his head.... When I saw this, I busted out laughing. It reminded me of these popular internet memes: 

Source.
What do you think about the cover? Do you find it as funny as I did? 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Funny image. I want to pin it but i'm clueless. I'm new to Pinterest. Do you know how to?

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the "pin it" button below the post! Then you should be able to select the picture you want to pin. :) Hope this helps!

      Delete