Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently

Hey everyone! This month's "currently" post won't be too different from the last, but this is just an update of what's going on! 

Loving: That the weather is finally starting to cool down! I can actually wear my jackets in the morning and wear my plaid shirts. (I have an extensive plaid shirt collection.)

Reading: Just like last month, other than textbooks, I've been reading a Storm of Swords. I'm soooo close to being finished! 

Listening to: Right now, I'm listening to "Walking in Memphis" by Mark Cohen (video below). I've been listening to the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack a lot lately. Perfect music for when I'm studying and doing homework.


Anticipating: The arrival of my laptop decal that I won from Girl Gone Geek! I WILL BE HOSTING A LAPTOP DECAL GIVEAWAY AS WELL, (any decal of your choice from http://decalsformacbooks.com, so be on the look out! ANYONE can enter!)

Thinking about: Whether or not it's going to be cold tonight for when I go to my friend's bonfire! 

Watching: I've been watching a lot of Supernatural lately. This is one of my favorite shows! 

Working on: Homework! I finished my report on my CAD project. My project is a greatly simplified (and not perfect) space shuttle. What do you think?

Wishing: That I had more time to blog. I try to blog as often as I can, and I've had recent inspiration, so hopefully this month will make up for last month's scant blogging! 

What have you all been up to lately? Feel free to discuss in the comments! 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Homework has been taking up all my nights and weekends, so I know how you feel. A bonfire sounds fun though :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete