Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Currently

How is everyone doing? My finals are finally over and I am so happy to finally have a break from the chaos. My last final was this morning, but I'll elaborate more on this later! As I do every month, this is my update on things! 


Loving: That the fall semester is over! I now have a month to relax, research some things, and not stress about classes! 

Reading: I recently finished A Storm of Swords, and now am reading A Feast for Crows. I'm also going to try to read The Hobbit before I go to the midnight premier!


Listening to: I've been listening to a lot of Breaking Benjamin lately. They're one of my favorite bands. Their acoustic version of Diary of Jane is incredible. 




Anticipating: The midnight premier of The Hobbit! I'm going with a friend to see it in 3D; we've been looking forward to it for months. Hard to believe that it's just around the corner!


Source
Thinking about: Grad school. I've been thinking a lot about grad school lately, and trying to figure out where I want to go/what I want to study and do for research. I hope to look more into this over the break. 

Watching: I'm watching Elementary as writing this! I love the Sherlock Holmes-type drama. I've also been watching a lot of The Vampire Diaries (I'm LOVING the Damon-Elena relationship!), as well as Doctor Who. 


Working on: Nothing much now! I will be working on a few different things over the break, mainly research-based.


Wishing: I'm wishing for a nice, relaxing break, among other things!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love Elementary and can't wait to see Hobbit, when it comes out on DVD. Seems you are finally wrapping up school as I go back. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Elementary a great show? And thanks! Good luck with your schooling! :)

      Delete