Tuesday, December 18, 2012

These clothes are outta this world!

What happens when you mix a love for fashion and a passion for space? Some of the most incredible clothes I've ever seen:
Crimson Galaxy Circle Scarf

Galaxy Print Skirts

OCCUPY OUTER SPACE Unisex Black Tee

Galaxy Tight Set: Crimson & Magellanic Tight Set

Shout out to the girls over at Shadowplay NYC for making these (and more!) incredible space clothing. They're a little bit out of my price range, but a girl could wish! Check out their website for more of their creations! 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. very unique styles! wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog and great xmas offer from romwe!

    Blog Url: www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! What's your G+ & fb? I'll check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I love them! I wish I could afford their clothes.

      Delete