Sunday, January 13, 2013

Currently

Hey everyone! Sorry for the temporary hiatus; with the new semester starting, I've been very preoccupied! I apologize in advance if I blog less frequently, but I will still "blog on"! Now on to what's happening.

Loving: The blanket my mom made me for Christmas and my new TARDIS iPhone case. The blanket is sooo warm and is purple and gray, my two favorite colors. The TARDIS iPhone case is just awesome. 

Reading: A Feast for Crows by George R.R Martin. Honestly, I'm finding this to be the slowest of the Song of Ice and Fire series. My favorite characters aren't really in this book, so it is slower for me. But it is still a good book! 


Listening to: I've been listening to a lot of old school Maroon 5. Songs about Jane is one of my favorite albums; it is sooo good! "Not Coming Home" is one of my favorite songs from the album, especially because it's live. Adam has an amazing voice, and this song is just gold. 




Anticipating: I don't want to say just yet because nothing is set in stone, but hopefully there will be an announcement on this soon!  

Thinking about: The tons of things I have to do this weekend. Even though it's only the first week of the semester, I already have tons of work to do!


Watching: 'Big Bang Theory' is on right now. I really love this show, but I think it needs to start mixing things up a bit. It's starting to seem like the same old thing over and over again. 'Elementary' has gotten even more exciting with the introduction of Moriarty, (I'm totally fangirling over this! I love anything and everything Sherlock Holmes.)


Working on: Homework and a scholarship essay! I've been working for weeks on this essay, it's not coming to me as naturally as most essays do, but I have to finish it this weekend. Here's to hoping it turns out well! 


Wishing: That my car would magically be fixed. It sure would make getting around a lot easier!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've been wanting that TARDIS phone case for agesss! LOVE it!!

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It's such a fantastic case.

      Delete