Sunday, April 7, 2013

Geek Photo a Day: Week One!

This month, I am participating in the Geek Photo a Day Challenge! Every week, I will be posting my photos for the week. These are the challenges for this month:


Day One: Prank or Joke

 "Bad wolf" written on a pole on campus. Sort of a joke for all of the Whovians out there!
Day Two: TV

Games of Thrones!

Day Three: Button

A cute button-button from my mom.
Day Four: Converse

I NEED THESE!

Day Five: Looking Up

Looking up inside the VAB at Kennedy Space Center
Day 6: Rain 

Right before it started to rain during Hurricane Sandy
Day 7: Favorite Sci-Fi Couple

10 and Rose! 



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes yes! You don't know how much I love this! I seriously want to do this! YAY for Ten and Rose <3 !! And those Converse are to die for!

    xx She may be the Song that Summer Sings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it as well! :D I would love to see what you have to post. And aren't those converses the greatest?!

      -Chelsea

      Delete
  2. I always love these posts! I need to do one again :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried several times in the past to do these but I've never remained consistent. But I am determined to do so this month!

      Delete