Saturday, April 27, 2013

Geek Photo a Day: Weeks 3!

Hey everyone! Finals are over for the spring semester, and I have time to blog (and breathe) again! I'll talk more about that later, but for now, I present week 3 of the Geek Photo a Day challenge! I know it's a week late, but that's okay.


Day 15: Broken: My car was broken for a good part of the winter. Thankfully she is all fixed now!

Day 16: Favorite LOTR character: Aragorn! It's honestly hard to pick one character as a favorite, but Aragorn is pretty epic. 

Day 17: Pilot: All of the kids who attended my science program at the library today were pilots! We had a paper airplane competition. We had a great turn out and it was a lot of fun.

Day 18: Alan Rickman: I love Alan Rickman, especially as my favorite Harry Potter character, Severus Snape. 

Day 19: 90s Song: Bye Bye Bye. Nsync. Enough said.

Day 20: What I Wore: A wore that black dress to the UNF International Dance not too long ago. 

Day 21: Book Cover: A Feast for Crows is still what I'm currently reading. I love this series. 

Day 22: Earth: An awesome view of Earth (the Atlantic coast, to be exact), taken by astronaut Chris Hadfield.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment