Thursday, May 2, 2013

Help send me to the NSRC Conference by shopping with Thirty-One!

Hey everyone! I am raising money to attend the Next-Generation Suborbital Researchers Conference (NSRC) this June in Broomfield, Colorado. I will be presenting on the research I do at this conference. Right now, if you shop Thiry-One until May 15 at the link below, 25% of your purchase will go to me to help me make this trip a possibility. 

TO SHOP:

Click this link and click "My Parties" then "Shop Now" at Chelsea's NSRC Fundraiser! Thirty-One

If you would prefer, you can also donate directly at this link: Send Chelsea to the NSRC Conference

Thank you for the consideration and support!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They have to go directly to www.mythirtyone.com/beckyloyet and click on your name for this fundraiser. Going through any other thirty-one site will not have a set up for this.

    ReplyDelete