Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Missile, Space and Range Pioneers


So I have been pretty excited to announce this, but I am officially a part of the Missile, Space and Range Pioneers, located in Florida's very own Space Coast! Funnily enough, the Pioneers found me through this very blog. I had attended a banquet of theirs last year and blogged about it (post can be found here), and a couple months ago, they found the post. They liked my writing and asked for me to write for them, as well as work to advance their social media presence. I absolutely love working with the Pioneers.

I will be sharing a lot of what I write for them on my blog, but check out their website, like their facebook page and follow them on twitter as well for more stories and exclusives! 





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment